Our Molding Division has attained ISO 13485:2016 certification for Medical Device and Quality Management Systems. This certification is a requirement for regulatory purposes and is an international standard that outlines the requirements for a quality management system specific to the medical devices industry.
Specific to our San Antonio facility, Precision Group offers the full service manufacturing of molded plastic components for a wide range of industries. Our expertise in precision tooling manufacturing includes a wide variety of mold types: prototype aluminum molds, multi-cavity, stack molds, rapid tooling, insert molds, gas-assisted, thin wall and hot runner molds.
In order to offer cost-effective injection molding, Precision Group offers Master Unit Die and Round Mate quick-change mold frame systems. These systems achieve lower tooling costs with the benefit of quick-to-market manufacturing. Precision Group also offers mold repair. That includes mold transportation to and from the customer, in-house mold repair, on-site mold repair, and preventative maintenance.
- 110 Ton Cincinnati Roboshot with Phoenix Picker
- 165 Ton Cincinnati Roboshot with Yushin Picker
- 330 Ton Cincinnati Powerline with AEC Robot
- 390 Ton Toshiba All-Electric with Yushin Robot
- 55 Ton Cincinnati Roboshot with Phoenix Picker
- 610 Ton Toshiba All-Electric with Yushin Robot
- AEC Whitlock Dryer
- Daewoo 6000lb Hydraulic Fork Lift
- Overhead Crane – 2 ton
- Overhead Crane – 5 ton
- AEC Water Chillers
- Bosch Hydraulic Units
- Branson 2000A Sonic Welder
- Daikin Hydraulic Unit
- DME Temperature Controllers
- IMS Hot Oil Unit
- Straight and Angled Conveyor Systems
- TampoPrint Sealed Ink Cup 90 Pad Printer